czwartek, 3 marca 2011

1. The end & the beggining.


February was really bad for me. Several of my (really great) friends had to go back to their countries. I had many exams and was really busy with new international-exchange students coming to my Uni (I help some of them). I lost one of my favourites bags (on the photo - I can't even close it :( ) while colliding with some random and extremely drunk girl.

And there's also the Tumblr issue... my account (together with one of my e-mail accounts) was hacked. I don't even have words for it. For a shord period of time I was really depressed because I really like this whole community and people I was following. I was thinking about making a second one but it doesn't feel the same, you know? That's why I decided to start this blog To share with you my everyday life and inspirations. 

Thanks again for all the messages I got (especially for those on Flickr ) and I hope you'll follow me also now! 

Besos!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz